We Respect Your Privacy
Any and all information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned. Any information you give to us will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
THE FOX GROUP is committed to respecting the privacy of our website visitors. The following policy describes how we collect, protect and use information we receive from website visitors.
Reasons for collecting information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other website features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process any transactions you request.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services, if you opt in.
- To follow up with your correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Every page on our site is secured with an SSL certificate (https) for secure form submissions.
- We run daily security scans and implement security checks to prevent intrusion.
Cookies are small files that a website transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site to recognize your browser and track information about your visit. They are also used to help us understand your preferences based on your site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved service.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being set, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to manage the settings for your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services may not function properly.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting THE FOX GROUP'S business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website. No personally identifiable data is sent to these services.
Opting out of Google services: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page , or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
You can request a report of data we have linked to your email, and request it be deleted by filing a request on our Privacy Tools page.
Online Policy Only
Changes to Our Policy
Last updated: May 23, 2018